Filtered through ancient, mineral-rock rocks, Aqua Pura is one of the UK’s fastest-growing mineral water brands. Based in The Lake District, Aqua Pura approached Refresh to undertake a consumer PR campaign to raise awareness of not only the brand, but its innovations and credentials as a product to support a healthy lifestyle.
Refresh produced a consumer PR campaign encompassing research which revealed where the people of the UK most liked to visit and how hydrated our nation actually is. It supported this with NPD news (Aqua Pura Sparkling launched), and news about the industry leading elements of the packaging.
Trade PR to target the retailers made up a part of the campaign too.
pieces of coverage
people reached in UK
Overall the campaign delivered:
- A strong working relationship created with the other agencies involved (marketing, media buying)
- Coverage gained in the HuffPost, Metro, Daily Star, Prima, Trail magazine and lots more
- Flexible plan worked in line with retailer requirements
- A mix of trade and consumer coverage gained
Services delivered throughout the campaign include:
- Consumer press office and media relations
- Trade press office
- Market research
- Press releases
- Creative ideation
- Award-entry writing
“The team at Refresh is a delight to work with. They completely met the original brief and went over and above to make it bigger and better. They have worked and collaborated excellently with all the agencies working on the brand to deliver an excellent campaign this year and we look forward to building on everything achieved for a bigger campaign next year.” Aqua Pura Brand Manager