Metro Rod is the expert in commercial drainage and plumbing solutions, offering customers a local and national service 24/7/365. Metro Rod approached Refresh as it wanted to increase its brand awareness in the commercial sector and nationally whilst recruiting potential franchise owners.
Refresh needed to be mindful of the way in which a franchise business operates and ensure the PR activity could include support for all franchises in the network.
pieces of coverage
eyes on brand
national coverage pieces secured
Refresh executed a 12-month commercial campaign based on the concept of environmentalism in the workplace.
Alongside this, regular content marketing campaigns and a national press office allowed Refresh to generate mass brand awareness surrounding key events that Metro Rod wanted to capitalise on.
The 12-month campaign delivered:
- Over 279 million opportunities to see
- 58 pieces of coverage in key titles
- Coverage in national newspapers including Daily Mail, The Sun, Stylist, The Mirror, Metro and Yahoo!
- Backlinks on national news sites
- Almost 1 million opportunities to see created through a mini campaign for National Apprentice Week
- Shortlist placement for all award entries drafted
- Key messaging in 80% of coverage
- Management of over 40 franchises PR requests
Services delivered include:
- Strategy and planning
- Press releases
- Feature writing
- General copywriting
- National press office
- External agency management
- Social media
- Design work
- Content marketing campaigns
- Stakeholder management
- Measurement and evaluation