Refresh has been shortlisted for an incredible 10 Construction Marketing Awards, with some clients across our construction portfolio securing nominations.
The Construction Marketing Awards are one of the most prestigious awards in built environment marketing, showcasing the industry’s creativity, innovation and effectiveness in marketing.
Our MD, Laura Mashiter, explained: “We love injecting creativity into a typically very technical industry. It contributes to all of our daily lives but on top of that it gets into the real core, important aspects challenging the world right now.
“The CMAs is a great opportunity to come together and recognise the pivotal work of construction professionals and the efforts marketers make to support them.
“Every year we try to better ourselves with the way we tell our clients’ stories. This year we have been more diverse with our ideas than ever before, from supporting internal comms, delivering events and PR campaigns, right through to integrated projects covering video, influencer partnerships and social media. It’s a testament to the clients we work with that they believe in us to rip the box apart, make them stand out, and deliver something meaningful to their audiences. We can’t wait to celebrate with them in December – fingers crossed!”
If you’d like to find out more about the services we provide in the construction sector and how we can help you, please get in touch here.
We’re in the running for:
- PR Agency of the Year
- Agency of the Year
- Best use of Press & Public Relations with Watco
- Best Social Media Campaign with Heating Installer Awards
- Best Social Media Campaign with Polypipe Building Products
- Best use of Events & Live Marketing with Accoya
- Best use of Events & Live Marketing with Heating Installer Awards 2023
- Best Stakeholder/Internal Communications with Etex
- Best use of Content Marketing with Polypipe Building Products
- Best Big Budget (£50k+) Campaign with Polypipe Building Products