Refresh named Boutique PR Agency of the Year at the PR Moment Awards
After our most successful year on record, we’re incredibly pleased to have been awarded PR Moment’s boutique agency of the year at this year’s northern awards – thanks to the amazing work of our entire team, which has been our driving force.
Celebrating PR’s best in class across the region, the coveted awards ‘celebrate excellence,’ while recognising ‘exceptional talent,’ so we couldn’t be prouder!
We’ve just reported our most profitable year in 12 years of business – experiencing a considerable uplift in turnover over the past 12 months, to ensure we are continuously highly profitable.
Alongside this sustainable growth, knowing that our people are our best asset, we’ve focused heavily on developing our team and prioritising wellbeing, having launched our dedicated health and wellbeing strategy in spring 2021. This includes five main strands: giving back, financial wellbeing, social, mental and physical health.
Just a few highlights for us this past year have included…
1. Promoting three of our amazing team members – Beth to senior account executive, Jess to account director and Libby to senior account manager
2. Hiring multiple great new additions to our team who are already generating strong results for clients – including Claire, who joined us as an account manager in October, and Robyn, who joined us as a junior account executive in March
3. Launching our health and wellbeing strategy and ensuring multiple members of our team are trained mental health first aiders
4. Being able to continuously offer our team members bi-annual bonuses to recognise their hardwork
5. Diversifying our services to move away from ‘traditional PR’ – including the launch of our trade influencer arm in January of this year; building on our owned awards programme, the Heating Installer Awards, securing more partners than ever before due to the awards’ growing profile; and further expanding into ‘non-traditional’ workstreams, such as digital PR, media buying and market research etc.
6. Several new client wins ranging from scale ups, through to household names, spanning consumer and B2B
7. Continuously investing in our team’s training and development to help them grow within their roles, while filling skills gaps
8. Launching many exciting client campaigns and actually making a positive impact for clients, by getting them noticed in the places it matters the most
Judges comment: "Really liked the idea of not just thinking outside the box but tearing it up so to speak." Lee Blackwell, director of PR, public affairs and internal comms, Key Group.