Refresh is an award-winning PR and communications agency in Manchester city centre. We also own and run the Heating Installer Awards, which each year launches a competition to find the best Heating Installers throughout the UK.
We are currently collecting entries from installers, and require additional team members to assist with this project, which will run until 4th March 2022.
We are looking for two enthusiastic Telemarketers to work with us on this very specific project to generate entries for a prestigious awards ceremony in the heating industry. You will be responsible for generating leads by contacting a targeted database and then working together in a team of four people (including two existing, experienced team members) to convert them into award-winning entries. Full training on the sector will be provided – we don’t expect anyone to have prior knowledge!
Who we’re looking for
We would like to hear from people who are positive team players, who are friendly and persuasive, with good attention to detail too. We’d like to hear from people who like to talk on the phone and people who are incentivised by commission, as the more leads you generate, the more you’ll get paid.
We have a team of 10 people in our offices so it’s important that you like to work in a team environment.
During training we’d like you to come into the office so you can learn, however it’s possible to work from home for some shifts once you’re fully trained. We ideally require people to work Tuesday – Friday and from 1.30-6pm but the number of days is negotiable.
This is a fixed-term contract and will finish on 4th March 2022 as entries for the awards close at this point.
- Cold call people using a given database of potential customers
- Use scripts to provide information and establish customers’ needs
- Ask additional questions to further understand the customer’s situation
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role preferred but not essential
- Ambitious – motivated by doing well
- Happy to speak on the phone for most of the time you’re working
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in MS Word
- Persistent, patient and results-oriented
- Able to commute to Manchester city centre
What can be expected from us
- £11 per hour
- Commission on every successful conversion
- Friendly office and supportive team
- Full training
- Tuesday to Friday 1.30pm-6pm (number of days per week is negotiable)
If you feel you are suited to the role, or looking for a new challenge then please apply! Just email iwantajob @ refreshpr.co.uk, and don't forget to include as much information about you and your successful telemarketing campaigns as possible.