Senior Account Manager / Account Manager vacancy
Are you an experienced account manager with brilliant client management skills? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We’re looking for an experienced team player with at least two years’ experience in a fast-paced agency to join us as a senior account manager or account manager. We’re an agile, growing agency that gives every single one of its team the opportunity to grow with us and shape the direction of the business. Sound like fun? Then please get in touch!
Based predominantly in our office in the Northern Quarter, we’re a sociable bunch who are proud to do PR a little differently. You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team, offering a genuinely flexible approach to work.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage and deliver brilliant and impactful PR campaigns for our clients - a range of B2B and consumer accounts in the construction, tech, and food and drink sectors. You’ll work closely with our account directors and account executives to ensure we’re delivering consistently for our clients.
You should apply if:
- You’ve proven you’re great at developing and managing PR campaigns aligned to clients’ objectives
- You’re a trusted partner to your clients and experienced in coaching teams to ensure they’re delivering quality results consistently
- You’re considerate and supportive to other team members (the right culture fit is SO important to us!)
- You can stay calm and collected in pressurised situations
- You’re proactive and enthusiastic
- You want to create brilliant, creative campaigns that set us apart from other agencies
- You have previous agency experience at AM level, and know the ins and outs of a fast-paced agency
- You’re a strong copywriter and a media relations superstar – passionate about building great relationships with journalists to ensure you secure impressive coverage
- You want to work somewhere you can grow, develop and genuinely make a difference
As a growing agency, you’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to the direction of the organisation. Whatever job role you’re in, everyone has a voice at Refresh and your opinions and ideas are valued. We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their potential through The Refresh Academy – an ongoing programme of bespoke training and development, created and delivered by experienced PRs and expert trainers.
Aside from this, perks include genuinely flexible working, a great holiday package, plus your birthday off, and regular team socials.
Interested in applying or finding out more about the role? Please do get in touch and send your CV and covering email, with a little bit of information on why you’d be perfect for the role, to email@example.com.
The closing date for enquiries is 3rd February 2021 and after this point we'll contact you with more information. No recruitment agencies please.