PR / marketing graduate
Are you a curious and creative graduate? If so, we need you!
We’re looking for a curious, creative, team player who recently graduated, or is graduating this year, from a PR / marketing related degree. We’re an agile, growing agency that gives every single one of its team the opportunity to grow with us and shape the direction of the business. Sound like fun? Then please get in touch!
Based in our office in the Northern Quarter, Manchester, we’re a sociable bunch who are proud to do PR a little differently. We’re looking for a confident and articulate person who loves PR as much as we do to join the team, supporting our account teams on client work.
While ideally this would be a full-time, five day a week role, we're also open to speaking to people that would be happy to work a couple of days a week with us up until completion of their degree, at which point they could start full time.
You should apply if:
- You’re filled with energy and are proactive, persistent and hungry to learn
- You want to work on brilliant, creative PR campaigns that set us apart from other agencies
- You’re interested in building great relationships with journalists to ensure you secure impressive coverage
- You’re happy to muck in on jobs around the office
- You want to work somewhere you can grow, develop and genuinely make a difference
- You want to work with a team that is supportive and has your back
- You’re considerate and supportive to other team members (the right culture fit is SO important to us!)
As a growing agency, you’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to the direction of the organisation. Whatever job role you’re in, everyone has a voice at Refresh and your opinions and ideas are valued. We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their potential through The Refresh Academy – an ongoing programme of bespoke training and development, created and delivered by experienced PRs and expert trainers.
Aside from this, perks include access to our employee wellbeing package, a great holiday package (25 days basic, not including bank holidays), plus your birthday off, as well as regular team socials.
Interested in applying or finding out more about the role? Please do get in touch and send your CV and covering email, with a little bit of information on why you’d be perfect for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org