Account Executive / Senior Account Executive vacancy
Are you a curious and creative account exec? If so, we need you!
We’re on the hunt for someone to join us as soon as possible!
We’re looking for a curious, creative, team player to join us as an account executive / senior account executive. We’re an agile, growing agency that gives every single one of its team the opportunity to grow with us and shape the direction of the business. Sound like fun? Then please get in touch!
Split between our office in the Northern Quarter and our sofas / second bedrooms / kitchen tables (!) at home, we’re a sociable bunch who are proud to do PR a little differently. You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team, offering a genuinely flexible approach to work.
We’re looking for a confident and articulate person who loves PR as much as we do, working across a range of B2B and consumer accounts in the construction, food and drink and tech sectors. You’ll work closely with our account managers to ensure we’re delivering consistently for our clients, yet will be able to use initiative, working independently a lot of the time.
You should apply if:
- You have at least one years' experience working in a PR agency (please tell us about what you've been doing too)
- You’re filled with energy and are proactive, persistent and hungry to learn
- You’re considerate and supportive to other team members (the right culture fit is SO important to us!)
- You want to create brilliant, creative campaigns that set us apart from other agencies
- You’re a strong copywriter – this is essential for the work you’ll be doing
- Likewise, you’re a media relations superstar – passionate about building great relationships with journalists to ensure you secure impressive coverage
- You’re tenacious and also confident
- You want to work somewhere you can grow, develop and genuinely make a difference
- You want to work with a team that is supportive and has your back
As a growing agency, you’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to the direction of the organisation. Whatever job role you’re in, everyone has a voice at Refresh and your opinions and ideas are valued. We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their potential through The Refresh Academy – an ongoing programme of bespoke training and development, created and delivered by experienced PRs and expert trainers.
Aside from this, perks include genuinely flexible working, a great holiday package, plus your birthday off, and regular team socials.
Interested in applying or finding out more about the role? Please do get in touch and send your CV and covering email, with a little bit of information on why you’d be perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for enquiries is 9th August 2021 and after this point we'll contact you with more information. No recruitment agencies please.