Exhibitions allow companies to showcase their products to the press as well as to potential/existing customers. The Refresh PR team can work with you to ensure your next exhibition gives your company the opportunity to engage with journalists, helps you secure coverage for products on your stand and boosts brand awareness.
We regularly work on behalf of clients at exhibitions and events, most recently including: The Restaurant Show, EcoBuild, The Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Grand Designs Live, Gadget Show Live and Chartered Institute of Marketing Events.
Before attending any exhibition or event, we make sure that it is appropriate for our client and then tailor our campaign strategy accordingly, in order to reflect the objectives our client wants us to achieve by attending.
“Exhibitions are great opportunities for us to directly support our client’s brand and products, and really engage with the press and public.” Corey, account executive.
We understand the importance of supporting clients at exhibitions, allowing clients to make the most out of the time they have, and focus on interacting with customers and journalists, without having to worry about organising media appointments, press packs or operating social media accounts.
We can assist our clients by:
· Producing creative ideas to increase brand awareness
· Generating a show campaign plan, to maximise longevity and opportunities
· Utilising and managing social media throughout – from YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook to Pinterest and daily blogs to encourage engagement and chatter around your presence at the show
· Managing the production of video content to support future business plans and raise awareness of the presence at the show. See the recent video we produced for OTONE Audio here
· Working with exhibition organisers to secure speaking slots and additional PR opportunities
· Preparing copy for the show guide
· Organising competitions relating to the show
· Sourcing a cost-effective promotional team
· Preparing and distributing press packs and following up to secure coverage in both consumer and trade publications
· Arranging press meetings to ensure journalists go away with a full understanding of the product, services and brand
The Refresh PR team has supported numerous clients in the past, including Planitherm at EcoBuild, Polypipe Home Solutions at Grand Designs Live and more recently, British consumer electronics brand OTONE Audio at Gadget Show Live.
Do you want to get the most from your event? Or are you due to take part in an exhibition but are unsure of how best to reach your audience? Why not get in touch with us here.